Message ID: 0005714
Time Message Issued: 12:14
Date Message Issued: 17/12/2021
Advice Message - WEST BEACH Threat is Reduced Issued 17 Dec 2021 12:14Issued for near Pennine Street, Fawnbrake Crescent and Tapleys Hill Road near the Lockleys and West Beach area in Adelaide's western suburbs
The threat from this fire has reduced, however people are reminded to take care in the area. Smoke will reduce visibility on the roads and there is a risk of trees and branches falling.
For information on bushfires check the MFS website www.mfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message at the time of sending is the final message in relation to this event. This message expires at: 17/12/2021 13:10
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan.
- Stay alert for potential dangers such as smoke, increased traffic and falling trees.
- Drive carefully in the area as smoke may reduce visibility.
- Close all doors and windows and stay inside if the smoke is causing you concern.
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours.
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- MFS website mfs.sa.gov.au
- Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677 then ask for 1800 362 361
- MFS on Twitter
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- Alert SA Mobile App
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.